Reg. Shetlands and Purebred Cochin Bantams

Friday, September 9, 2011

Vaughan

Vaughan is my ram lamb who I bought from a local breeder this spring. He is just a puppy dog and will literally just follow me around and ask for scratches. His coloring is called Shaela Gulmoget. Basically that means that he is color very close to black but has highlights of white or gray, which I call his old lady affect. Gulmoget means that he is darker on top than he is underneath(his belly is white). As sweet as he is at home he panics at fairs. Trying to get him to stand still in the show ring is always an adventure! He is going to be breed this fall to my two yearling ewes and a friend's Shetlands. I'm really looking forward to his lambs in the spring, hopefully I will get some fun patterns from him!


Vaughan's baby picture from Ridgeway Farm! Isn't he so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment