Reg. Shetlands and Purebred Cochin Bantams

Friday, September 9, 2011

Show Season

Show season started early July for me at the North East Youth Sheep Show which was held at the Big E. We then proceeded to Bolton Fair(my local county fair), Middlesex 4-H fair, and Woodstock fair. Tomorrow is another big day at the Sterling Fair, the last fair before Topsfield(the last sheep show of the season). Overall I have done well at most of the fairs, Izzy received champion Shetland yearling ewe in the open show @ Bolton and Bea received the champion Shetland yearling ewe in the junior show @ Bolton. Vaughan, my junior ram lamb, received reserve champion ram in the Woodstock junior show. When show season is officially over :( I will post all of my results from the year.
North East Youth Sheep Show, fitting and showmanship with Izzy.


Izzy and Bea in a pair of yearling ewes at Bolton Fair.
Bea in the champion Ewe drive at Bolton.

No comments:

Post a Comment