Reg. Shetlands and Purebred Cochin Bantams

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Who Wants Lambs!?

As I mentioned last time I have a couple of nice lambs available this year!


Wildair Remy- Dam: Wildair Eloise Sire: Freddy's Mocha. This ram has champion lineage from both sides and he shows it. This ram is one of my show rams this year and he would be available after the Topsfield fair, the first weekend in October. He has a beautiful, very soft, musket fleece, with a looser wavy crimp.  Price: $350
 Wildair Pascal- Dam: Hythe Thizbee Sire: Freddy's Mocha. Another ram with champion lineage. Thizbee is one of my best brood ewes and is the Dam of Eloise (the mother of Remy). This is a very strong bloodline and I have high hopes for Pascal in the ring and for breeding. He is my other show ram for the year and will be available after Topsfield Fair. He is a beautiful burgesset, and his fleece underneath looks to be white with light gray blotches, and a soft wavy fleece. He has beautiful big horns as well. Price: $300
 Wildair Seymour- Dam: Wildair Melody Sire: Freddy's Mocha. Seymour is a big boy with a very solid body, and gorgeous horns. His fleece is a soft,  has a finer crimp, and has grown in a musket. He has his moms personality and is a very sweet boy. Price: $250


 Wildair Poe- Dam: Anna'sFluff Hermione Sire: Wildair Leonardo. I'm very excited about this ram, he is from the first pair of lambs sired by one of my own rams. His dad was a champion in show and his mother is a beautiful black gulmoget ewe I brought in for her pattern. He has a soft gray fleece underneath the black tips, beautiful facial markings, and good horns. He was born much later than my other lambs so he is a bit smaller, but I have high expectations that he will be even lovelier as he grows out. Price: $250


 Wildair Dempsey- Dam: Wildair Melody Sire: Freddy's Mocha. This ram is the twin to Seymour above. He has one of the sweetest personalities of the lambs this year. His fleece is a pretty morrit and in the gulmoget spots on his side it fades to a shade that looks like a brown shaela color. He has nice horns and flashy gulmoget markings. Price: $250

 Wildair Faye- Dam: Hythe Thizbee Sire: Freddy's Mocha. This little ewe is one I would love to go to a family that is looking for a pet. Faye is no happier than when she is sitting in a lap, we call her the lapsheep, plus she is a favorite among friends and family. She has a pretty gray fleece with lots of luster and the cutest face that will win you over in seconds. Price: $250
 The other lambs- These two are not for sale at the moment because I'm going to show them this year and next but they felt it would be unfair for the rest to get a photo shoot. The top picture is the twin of Poe, her name is Paisley. The ewe below is Rosie, the twin of Remy, and loves to show off her flashy package. Rosie has the longest fleece of all the lambs this year and it is my favorite by far.
Notes: All the lambs have been registered! Please contact me with any questions, interest, or even if you just want to say hello! My email is Montana@airey.us A lot of these lambs will be at shows this summer, I'm having my mom show a few of the lambs as well but they will all be available whenever and we would love if anyone wanted to stop by and visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment